Counselors have the opportunity to work with youth from all over the country and have a positive effect on their lives. We are looking for individuals who are sociable, responsible, and like to work with youth. No dance experience is required; counselors interact with the participants when they are not at their dance classes. The counselor position is not a dance instructor position. Before applying, please read the following general information.
As a counselor, you will help out during Monday morning registration (times will vary according to your specific camp). For each week that you work, you will be assigned a group of participants to supervise and interact with during the evening activities. Evening activities may include ice cream parties, dances, trips to Seven Peaks Water Park, movie nights, talent shows, and field games. You will also hold a nightly devotional with your participants and conduct a nightly head count. Dependable and accountable counselors are a key to the success of these activities.
Work Schedule for Counselors
- June 18–August 10, 2018
- Monday–Friday and three weekends: June 29-July 1, July 13–15, July 27–29, 2018
- Monday Registration: 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (starting times will vary; about two hours of work)
- Nightly Assignment: 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m. (you are required to stay the night in the dorms.)
- Checkouts: Checkout times will vary. (you are required to check out your participants at the end of each camp.)
All Counselors Receive
- Housing for the duration of the camp (one-week camp counselors are responsible to find housing on the weekend.)
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the duration of the camp
- Weekly pay:
- $300 for one-week camps (no weekends)
- $750 for two-week camps (You must work the weekend.)
All counselors will be paid by Direct Deposit into their bank account.
Apply to Be a Counselor!
All Applications are closed except Clogging Counselors! We still need Clogging Counselors!
Clogging, Tap, Step Dance Camp
We will call you to set up an interview time in March 2018 once we have received all of your information.
We are happy to answer your questions about the position. Contact us at 801-422-8713 or by email: email@example.com